Bunded Fuel Tank Info
Able Fuel Cube design and built to Australian demanding conditions. The fuel cubes are designed with security, ease of use and robust quality made and finished container. In other words, it should not only look good but should work well. Our range for bunded fuel cubes is from 450 - 100,000 Litre and is designed with protecting your environment. Able Fuel cubes can be used in a variety of industries including agriculture. mining and civil works.
Able Fuel cubes are designed with transport and fixed position in mind.
This means that all fuel cubes are baffled to reduce the movement of fuel whilst in transit if require these to be moved at any stage
All Able Fuel Cubes have the following attributes:
• Fuel Cubes designed to meet ADR and UN Certification.
• Fuel Cubes Bunded to 110% of tank capacity
• Fuel Cubes constructed of mild steel
• Fuel Cubes powder coated
• Fuel Cubes stackable
• Fuel Cubes pressure tested and hydrostatically tested
• Fuel Cubes Padlockable
• Fuel Cubes fitted with fork pockets and lifting eyes as standard.
• Fuel Cubes access hatches and secure lids for security and storage
• Fuel Cubes baffled for safer transport.
• Fuel Cubes supplied with breather
• Fuel Cubes come with at least 2 supplies and return fuel connections.
• Fuel Cubes come with a 2-year guarantee.
• Optional: Electronic fuel senders
• Optional: Electric Fuel pumps 12 or 24 volt
• Optional: Fuel level signal to generator controller
• Optional: Dry break connectors
About Bunded Fuel Tanks
Bunded fuel cubes have a variety of application such as external fuel supply for generator, pumps and other diesel powered equipment. The internal baffle makes also ideal for fuel transport and onsite storage. The fuel cubes are secure and weathertight.
There are many options for monitoring available if required. Dry break connections and taps can also fitted
The warranty is for 24 months.
We warrant our products for faulty parts and defective workmanship.
This warranty does not cover misuse, incorrect or irregular maintenance and accidents during use.
If a product or part is faulty, we require it to be sent back to us including a copy of the Tax Invoice.
Once the item or part is tested and is faulty, it will be repaired or replaced under warranty.
The purchaser is responsible for all postage costs of returning any faulty item back to us and is also responsible for the postage costs incurred when we send the replacement part back to the purchaser.